Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friday Open Mat



’This is my way; where is yours?’ – thus I answered those who asked me “the way.’ For the way- that does not exist. –Nietzsche



Friday night open mat in Kirkland.

Rolled gi with Chelsea, then no-gi with Chelsea, Cord, Terry, Wei, Mike, what's-his-name (Cindy always calls him "Harry Potter"). Tried to move more, but got tired quickly and fell into old habits- especially when trapped on the bottom.
Chelsea's shoulder pressure is murderous. Almost had to tap a couple times just from that.

I got a paper cutter on Cord, and came really close to finishing a few assorted chokes on other people, but mostly I was the one tapping. This is a skilled batch of people.

Sore this morning. Bad elbow, OTHER shoulder (at least I'm in symmetrical pain), grips, knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment