Monday, August 9, 2010

133.0

133.0

Five and a half down, nine to go! Although, looking at myself in the mirror, I'm not entirely sure I really have nine pounds worth of excess body fat left to lose. The change is already quite noticable. At 133, the areas where I carry my extra weight are looking like they used to when I was around 128 (pre-BJJ). I may have put on more muscle than I thought. It's amusing that a year and a half of BJJ could put more muscle on a body than four years of moderately intense weightlifting. Anyway, if I take off another 4 or 5 lb and the small visible pudgy spots are no longer visibly pudgy, I may decide to call it good... even though that would put me at the bottom of the next-up weight class at the tournament. Not ideal- for THAT purpose- but I'm not going to abuse my body to manipulate my weight class. I just want to be fit.

1 comment: