Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Self-portrait


http://meerkat69.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-body-type-are-you.html

Meerkat challenges us to draw our jiu-jitsu-critter body-type.... so here's mine!


It's 1821, BJJ class started at 1800, and I'm at work till 2000. Boo hoo. I wonder what fun things they're doing in there right now… without moi.

Chue (one of my lab assistants, who used to train tae kwon do) and I were talking this week about ankle weights. I used to wear ankle weights to work every day, but the velcro on them eventually gave out because I'd worn them so much… I need to either re-velcro them or get a new pair, and I just haven't gotten A Round Tuit. Well, yesterday he showed me his, which are snazzy! So today I had to wear the only functional ones I have right now, which are antique yellow-leather with two buckles apiece- they are filled with sand.

2 comments:

  1. A Round Tuit! My dad used to have a whole box of little wooden circles that said, "Now that you've got A Round Tuit..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the fridge magnet. But I think I need a whole box of them. There are so many things I need to get A Round Tu.

    ReplyDelete