Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday




A man wants to walk across the land, but the earth is covered with thorns. He has two options- one is to pave his road, to tame all of nature into compliance. The other is to make sandals.  Making sandals is the internal solution. Like the Soft Zone, it does not base success on a submissive world.  - Josh Waitzkin, “The Art Of Learning”


Saturday BJJ in Seattle. All spars.  One female white belt whom I was able to handle, a pair of male and female blue belts who both were able to handle me. The female blue belt and I went for a long time. We always started from standup, and she had some skillz. I asked her if she trained judo, and she told me that she had just started to do so. I informed her that it was already obvious.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment