Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cluck cluck cluck




The Egg People - The Egg Song


Eggs get your eggs here! fresh and white eggs are here!
Wiggle jiggle, yellow middle, that's the best of what you are!
I love you egg!

White and tender, surrounded the center cozy, sitting in the crackling shell!
I love you

Vitamins and mineral in you, oodles of the protein too!
Oodle doodle

Popular and perfect and so complete in every way!
I love you egg egg!

Come into my tummy, oh so very yummy
Crack crack crack. Chip a chipaway your shell and come to me!
Get your eggs!

I love you [fresh eggs]
I love you [white eggs]
Really really love you so!
Eggs fresh fresh eggs!

Eggs I really love you like, the sky above!
Eggs are the best!

I love you [fresh eggs]
I love you [white eggs]
Really really love you so!
Eggs fresh fresh eggs!

365 days, I really love you so!

I really love you so!
Mmmm yummy!




2 comments:

  1. Beastie Boys- Egg Man

    Once upon a time
    Humpty Dumpty was a big fat egg, he was playing the wall and then he broke his leg
    Tossed it out the window three minutes hot
    Hit the Rastaman he said bloodclot

    Which came first the chicken or the egg
    I egged the chicken then I ate his leg
    Riding the trains in between cars, when I pull out the station you're gonna get yours

    Drive by eggings plaguing L.A.
    Yo they just got my little cousin ese
    Sometimes hard boiled sometimes runny
    It comes from a chicken not a bunny dummy

    People laugh it's no joke
    My name's Yauch and I'm throwing the yoke
    Now they got me in a cell but I don't care, it was then that I caught catching people out there

    {~_^}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.....

    I almost mugged a nurse in the cafeteria today to steal her lunch. What she had smelled a whole lot better than what I had.

    ReplyDelete