Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday


I know people who are healthy, strong and agile, but they are not aware of it. Their bodies possess a wisdom that they can’t
access. They are like little gnomes who direct the body from the control room; prisoners within their heads. -Daniele
Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path


Poor Angela- I just looked at the PanAms brackets again, and she is in Sijara Eubanks' bracket! Ack!



Later- Holy hannah, Allie kicked ass and took names- gold in her bracket and gold in absolute! (And she's only a Feather!)

Katie got bronze, Angela got silver (lost to Sijara). Looks like Sonia and Kelly both failed to place, but so did Amanda- so

the competition must have been cutthroat in that division.

I did go to class last night and today, but last night I was too darn tired to write it up, and today I am just not in the mood- I'd rather play with my creative writing project. I will try to get them written up later, or possibly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment