Friday, January 24, 2014

No thank you



Many states have “castle laws” which lower the standards of proof in self defense situations in the home. In essence, if you are attacked in your home or someone breaks into your house, Intent, Means and Opportunity are givens. A castle law, to great extent, removes the Preclusion requirement. –Rory Miller


Friday evening BJJ in Bellevue with Prof. Doug.

Tonight a brand new white belt guy generously offered to help me out by teaching me some moves. Apparently the fact that I had just had my butt handed to me by a black belt was evidence to this fellow that I sorely needed his tutelage. I hope I didn't bruise his ego too much by declining.

2 comments:

  1. He did WHAT!?! He should count himself very fortunate if you just bruised his ego...

    ReplyDelete