Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday


If you sometimes feel a little inferior... Always remember that YOU were once the

fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.




Monday's FOD is Spear Hand. Sunday's was Catherine Dao.

I didn't go to Kung Fu again Sunday. I did, however, turn down a Sunday evening workshift for September... which tells me that at least some part of me is hoping to be back before too long.

Worked some more on Bung Bo Kuen In the Mirror; a little Five Animals In the Mirror. Got a lot of the Cannon Fist transcription done; there are just the three stumbly bits that I need to scour the vid on. Today I started the transcription of the Jian form.

Hope to get to BJJ tomorrow evening.... These 5am workdays, by the time I get home at 4:30 in the afternoon, I just have no gas left and don't feel like doing anything but falling into bed early. Tomorrow will be my 5th one in a row. Things may be looking up in that regard, though. It's looking more and more hopeful that I may score a full-time position on the midnight shift. It would be a more regular schedule- less shift-hopping at all hours of the day and night- and health insurance (which would be really really nice).

My diet's been sloppy lately, and that combined with infrequent training had me up to 128 this morning.

I like this picture. The three folks lurking right in the front row are Prof. Carlos (hollering, as usual), Rodrigo, and Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment