Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday



I was working at a club in Newark, and somebody bent over, and his gun fell out on the floor. Everybody began checking their coats to make sure it wasn't their gun.  -Wanda Sykes



GAH! I sprained my damn toe! And not even on the mat! I got up to pee in the night and kicked a surge protector in the dark. By morning I could hardly walk on the foot. I'm so ticked off!

Forty minutes of free rolling with Ron. Sprained toe is annoying but mostly workable.

I got to try the armbar-defense-pry-off that I learned yesterday. The first time, it worked, to my delight. The second time, Ron had an escape that he was working on, and he pulled it off, so he triumphed on that one.

He's a fun training partner, and he seems ot like working with me. I hope he sticks with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment